Early this week, our AKC Twitter profile broke the 800 follower count, a huge milestone for our site and message. In celebration of this event, I have decided to compile some great Tweets circulating around the Manosphere community. These tweets run the gamut of topics, but all are about making you a better man.
Some of the Tweets are pretty straightforward, while a few may take some time reflecting to really understand the deeper messages being conveyed. Enjoy, gentlemen!
Alexander J.A Cortes (@AJA_Cortes)
- Family and marriage is to raise a better generation than you. Your happiness is secondary.
- The phenomena of happiness is that it can always adjust itself to more than what you currently have. Enough is never enough.
- Nothing is ever done. Life is a series of stages. Each one leads to the next. There is no true end.
- You cannot wait. The “right” moment never arrives. Even with timing, you still must move yourself into position to take advantage of it.
Ed Latimore (@EdLatimore)
- Shit happens, but that doesn’t automatically make you a victim. Arguing for why you can’t move past it is when you become one.
- A balanced life is a big lie. The ONLY way to have “balance” is to be woefully average. Nothing great was ever achieved by “balanced” people.
- You can do a lot more if you get over yourself, reach out to people, and offer value first before asking for anything in return.
Muddassir Nawaz (@InsightfulIdeas)
- “Balance” requires dividing your energy to multiple areas, which is not the way to excel in any of them.
- How to know you’re growing: You look back at the things you’ve done and fucking cringe.
Damian Prosalendis (@dareandconquer)
- At the end of the day, relationships are the most important thing. If you have no one to share things with, what’s the point?
- A man who thinks he is lucky to have a girlfriend who *allows* him to spend the night out with his friends is undoubtedly a total loser.
- Save yourself before you save the poor. How will you save them if you become one of them?
Robert T. Kiyosaki (@theRealKiyosaki)
- The biggest trap, the biggest dungeon in life isn’t laziness or bad luck, it’s comfort.
The Maverick Mindset (@MavTraveler)
- There’s no worse character trait than entitlement. Specifically, entitlement to always feel happy and always be right.
Robert Greene (@33strategieswar)
- War and strategy have an inexorable logic: if you want anything, you must be ready and able to fight for it.
Hunter Drew (@TheFamilyAlpha)
- A man must be all things if he to remain the subject of a woman’s fantasies. I call it being the entire boy-band.
- Stop acting like a clown. Remove the makeup and expose that raw ‘self’ to the world and live life unapologetically.
- Authentic living is the key to an optimal life. Follow your genuine desires with relentless passion and vigor.
Dylan Madden (@realdylanmadden)
- It’s your conscious mind that chooses what to think. Your subconscious mind can only accept.
- Hope and luck are ideas that make the masses feel good.
- Sometimes you must lose “yourself” to get what you want. Don’t sell your soul. Just invent your new self.
- Life doesn’t have weight classes. Take advantage of it.
- Always trust your instincts. Some say they don’t have’em. THEY don’t. You do.
- You know what business ownership looks like, kids? Sitting on the beach with a daiquiri? No, it’s fixing a toilet seat. That’s ownership.
Andrian Iliopoulos (@theQSLmind)
- Spend enough time dealing with tough subjects and your seemingly insurmountable incompetence will transform into stellar competence.
- The average person will tell you that what you are doing has already been done. No it hasn’t. Insofar as you add your personal touch, it hasn’t.
- Oftentimes what creates a myth around you is not necessarily what you preach, but what you tolerate. Humans need strong figures to cling to.
Celtic Man (@TexasDom1)
- Take it from a man who recovered from dead bedroom, married 28 years now. Men, you are the solution.
- Service offered with love and devotion warms the hearts of both.
- Purple pill is the squirrel that ran across the road in front of my truck this AM. Gets 80% and hesitates, yet going back will kill him.
Ryan Stephens (@ryanstephens)
- Sometimes the key to changing the person is changing the environment.
I hope you got as much value out of these little nuggets of wisdom as I did. Twitter and other social media platforms can be a huge waste of time and energy if you follow the wrong people. Follow the right people, however, and they can push you to new limits.
Until next time.