3. Ignore the boos. They usually come from the cheap seats.
I was horrible at this as a kid. You hear derogatory comments, and you internalize them. Usually the most negative comments come from the most negative, unhappy people. If it is not constructive criticism, best to ignore.
We are going to start what is called the “No shitposting Rule”. Shitposts on these more lengthy articles are going to be deleted. We put too much work in these articles to appreciate irrelevant crap spewed out everywhere. Today, there will be a second “open thread article” which you may use as a toilet or grapefruit dumping grounds.
This is a repost from WB Fitness that he did awhile ago. One of the better articles I read, it brings Red Pill Philosophy into self improvement. – Applicable to almost all areas of life. Continue reading “Freedom – WB Fitness”
Victim blaming is a touchy subject. The snowflakes view it as people siding with the enemy. The thing is, it it is trying to stop a bad situation from happening again. “Teach men not to rape” is an insulting and dangerous stance. 99.9% of the men do not rape, they go about their days and try to do what is right. The remaining 0.1% already know it is wrong, but they don’t care.
What is more, the “you didn’t do anything wrong” message when she put herself in compromising situations takes her autonomy away. If she did nothing wrong, she cannot do anything right, and will live in fear of that “random chance” happening again. The people who spread this message are effectively paralyzing the victims for the rest of their lives, telling them that their actions are useless.
Being an open thread, feel free to shitpost here, just not on WB Fitness’s article. Much appreciated.
6. A suntan is not bought, it’s earned.
If you are the type that goes to a tanning saloon, you just earned 3 points on the gay scale. Laying out on a beach, 1-2 points depending on the beach (unless you go to certain ones, which will earn you 8 points or more). However if you get a suntan by pounding fence posts or digging ditches, you lost 1-3 points.
2. Never cancel dinner plans with a woman by text message.
This one, I would agree with. I am not the sort to weasel out of a situation in a cheap fashion. Disrespect in others will eventually lead to disrespect in yourself. If something comes up, talk to her directly and reschedule, or you shouldn’t have made them in the first place.
1. Measure yourself only against your previous self.
Yeah, the question is whether you are improving or not, not how you are keeping up with the Jones’s. Nor should you measure yourself based on what others say about you. Becoming your better self is a matter of the road you are on, not where you have been.
WB Fitness is a prime example of this with his website. Weightlifting is a great measure, but if you are not into that, consider other aspects of your life. Your moral compass, your finances, your career, and your cooking skills are just a few of the ways you can improve.
Yesterday, I posted the article about having a large family on another page. I got this response from another guy:
I have six children. While my family is not as large as some families I know, I can say that having a large family is a life changing experience, for good Continue reading “The Pros and Cons of Having a Large Family”
We all heard it “you’ll spoil your kids”. But have you ever thought that you are doing the same thing if you overgift your wife? While riding into work this morning, I found myself listening to a jewelry ad. They were telling you to buy an expensive ring “because she is worth it”. Guys, you are worth it to not piss away hundreds of dollars so your wife has this frivolous status symbol. Of course you don’t need to be a cheapskate, but do not saddle yourself with debt for some frivolous, unappreciated things that do little more than take up space in your garage or closet. There is a line between being the provider, and the used workhorse. Figure out what that line is, and don’t cross it. You may actually find yourself having less than diminishing returns, and actually having negative results.
You think your mom or grandma were these innocent angels back in the day? This is a song from 1929. I am amazed how much the wool was pulled over my eyes when I was younger, thinking that this was the first generation to have real depravity. Nope, the only difference now is with increased communication, secrets cannot be hidden as well.